Healthcare, human and social service work can be both rewarding and demanding. The primary task of caregiving organizations, and the professionals who serve within them, at its heart, is caring for others. With caring at the occupational core, the well-being, stress management, resiliency and care for the caregiver needs of helping and healing professionals are ethical imperatives and therefore, the shared priority of both individuals and their employers. Employee well-being is the foundation to sustaining a healthy caregiving organization. This engaging one-day workshop is intended to contribute to a healthy, positive workplace culture while also nourishing and inspiring the self-care and well-being of professionals who make a difference.
- Discover ways to connect, replenish + thrive while balancing self-care with other-care
- Assess their self-care in four key dimensions including emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual well-being
- Explore the connection between self-care and the prevention of relevant occupational hazards including job stress, burnout, vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue
- Learn various self-care strategies including Guided Meditation & a Reflective Journaling exercises for calming, stress reduction, new insights and replenishment
- Consider both the individual and workplace resiliency factors that support self-care, team-care, engagement and well-being
- Receive acknowledgement for the important work they do through points of pride and shared appreciation
Bring this training workshop to your employees and organization.
T r a i n i n g | L e a d e r s h i p C o a c h i n g | S p e a k i n g