Change is a constant in most organizations today. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth and successful transition when change occurs is important in any situation and your participants will gain some valuable skills for leading during times of change including how to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change. Leaders and managers will explore how to promote and successfully implement ongoing changes in the workplace.
- Learn the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Determine the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Identify needed components to develop a change management strategy, including considerations regarding the emotional impact of change
- Employ strategies for addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Discover methods for leading change including effective communication, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the result and benefits
- Discuss the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change
- Explore how all leaders are change agents
Bring this training workshop to your employees and organization.
T r a i n i n g | L e a d e r s h i p C o a c h i n g | S p e a k i n g