This one-day change management workshop is designed to teach employees the key aspects of coping during times of change within the workplace. Participants will learn the impact of change and why it can be so difficult to deal with, while exploring 6 key resilience strategies to help them thrive during times of change both individually and within their teams or working groups. This workshop helps participants address both the challenging aspects of change, while also finding the opportunities inherent to change. Learn practical strategies for for staying optimistic, productive and engaged during times of change and Beyond.
- Identify the impact of change in their current circumstances
- Consider why change can be so difficult to deal with and what to do about it
- Discover the difference between change and transition
- Explore the effects of the changes on both individuals and the workplace
- Learn the stages of change and common effects associated with change
- Examine the difficulties and the hopeful aspects of change
- Increase resilience strategies to cope with change and stress
- Identify supports and possibilities for growth and optimism during times of change
Bring this training workshop to your employees and organization.
T r a i n i n g | L e a d e r s h i p C o a c h i n g | S p e a k i n g